Just a young woman trying to fulfill my purpose in life and help other ladies realize that they too have one.Telecommunications and Film major at The University of Alabama.
Shoe of the Month: Dior Conquest Pumps
-
*DIOR Conquest Pumps*
Available in a few last pair in *black* and *white*
H&M shirt
THE KOOPLES leather jacket
Before we dive into August, I’m going to t...
Boston + Octopus + JT
-
To accomplish #2 on my 30 for 30 List (Go to a Justin Timberlake concert),
I planned a long weekend trip to Boston with my beau. It has been seven
years s...
Back Packsz!
-
Just found this, the book bags are dope. Caught this fly guy off of look
book adorning about 3 of these suckas. All i can say, is I'd fill these bad
boys ...
it's all so... boring!
-
Debaixo dos lençóis, quentinha, a sonhar com paisagens idílicas e sabe-se
lá mais o quê... É exactamente assim que vou ficar na manhã do próximo dia
23, qu...
Casual-ties
-
Dressing 'casually' has come to me slowly - call it New York's eternal
sneaker vibe influence, or the passing of time and age, but wearing heels
and dres...
Soon To COMe
-
i felt very D I S R E S P E C T E D when i saw this very P A N O K I O
individual doning these boots. so to show her how insulted i felt, a new
face will ...
//THE OCTOBER EDIT//
-
My fave things to wear before it got super chilly were all of the above.
Thigh high boots, cut offs and the JoJo Sunnies from my eyewear line. While
the...
Rihanna - Man Down (Maxine Ashley)
-
She sings so well and is very beautiful I love her hair color and the
lipstick!! She put her on twist to the song.!
Song of Style has moved
-
In case you haven't noticed, Song of Style has moved from Blogger to:
http://www.songofstyle.com. See you there!
http://feeds.feedburner.com/SongOfStyle
Style habits
-
*Lately I've been thinking quite a lot about our "style habits". I'm pretty
sure that everyone has some, they can be as simple as rolling up your
shirt'...
Style File: Sport Jackets and Slip Skirts
-
In April, we featured the enduring appeal of the slip skirt – easy,
elegant, endlessly wearable. And now, just before summer officially begins,
we’re ret...
0 comments:
Post a Comment